Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Female

Apparently, according to a certain someone, my drawings need explanations. So...

This is another old one. I always called this drawing 'female' probably because I had just drawn a series of pictures of alien eggs and cocoons
with strange creatures. Example on left. I don't have an example of any of the eggs yet, as I am painting a scene with such eggs, and when I finish, well, if I finish (I much prefer pencil drawing, you see) then you may see this painting. All of these original cocoon appeared in various notebooks in school and at boring work meetings, etc...

Anyway, back to 'female.' I suppose I could name her Dorothy or something like that, but that defeats the purpose of this mysterious world that I am trying to build, you understand. The world of 'the mysterious ones.' They're not so mysterious with names like Dorothy or Sally or Janet or something. So just female.

Also, she's the first 'female' I've drawn of the creatures, or what I've decided is a female.

Caerphilly

No comments: