Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Been Busy

I've been busy lately. I'm applying to grad school. my greatest fear is not getting into any of the 10 schools I'm applying to, and losing all of that money that I will inevitable spend on application fees (they are on average $80 an application, so that's about $800 just to send them my name and address), not including portfolios and all that. But, hey, it's worth a try. Please wish me luck! I;m strating to big projects, the etsy store is mainly to pay for these application fees.

I've started a KickStarter project. I can't really make a video. I would like to just be able to show a bunch of drawings, but they don't let you, so I don't know if this will get funded. but it's worth a try.:

The Mysterious Ones

And I'm selling stuff on Etsy. More drawings/prints to come! If the book gets funded, I'll be selling that too!:

Caerphilly's Etsy

Now for something new....
Oh the details.......

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

I love your drawings....GREAT creatures! Where are you applying to grad school? Good luck with all the applications!!

Caerphilly said...

Thank you very much! I'm applying to 7 schools for 3D animation: SCAD, CalArts, USC, UCLA, Syracuse, RIT, and SVA.