Saturday, September 22, 2012

No time...

Wow, so I'm in school now. Loving every minute (except now I'm doing laundry and had to do some grocery shopping, ugh. :/)  But, I'm really happy here!!  Savannah is beautiful!  BUT, I don't have time for a blog anymore. I haven't drawn a single creature in, what, now, three weeks?!  Just. no. time.  I've animated a bouncing ball using traditional animation, a tennis ball and a bowling ball; an in the process of a flag waving (due Monday); have modeled in Maya an oboe, bird, starfish, sea urchin, and many other, and am in the process of creating a 3D replica of Marie Antoinette's bedroom; have animated in 3D a bouncing ball, pendulum, and also due Monday is a short animation of an Emo Ball (an emotional ball exercise where I have to show a ball with emotion doing an action).  I love school!  I really do!  I might start an animation blog to just post my school projects.  But for now, I look pictures of my creatures before I moved.  I had them framed and on the walls.  I only had less than half of them in frames, so these aren't all of them.  My parents took them while I'm in school.  Not the best photos, but I was in a hurry to pack. :(





I haven't stopped drawing creatures, I'm just taking a break.  I do have a month and a half winter breatk, so I think I'll be drawing more then.  For now, I'm off to animate my flag!! :D

No comments: